Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Don't Let Migraines Keep You Down Any Longer

MIGRAINE HEADACHES
Most of my life I have battled with migraines, panic attacks, and nervousness, like many other family members before me. From 1994 2005 I was taking a low dose of Xanax for panic attacks and sleeping. I was also taking Zantac for heartburn and Imatrix for migraines. The migraines were unbearable. I would stay in a dark room for days... ...My mother and sister insisted that I give you a try. When I came to you in January 2009, I hadn't been sleeping more than 1-2 hours per night, for 6 weeks. I was afraid to go to sleep because when I closed my eyes I could see strange things. I had lost a lot of weight, being afraid to eat because I thought something I was eating must be causing my problems. Having so many anxiety phobias, as well as sinus infections, rashes, and headaches, I felt like I was being poisoned. I was so weak I could hardly move from room to room. I didn't want to listen to anything negative or even to visit with people. I couldn't go grocery shopping, because the lights really bothered me. I just wanted to sit and cry. I was unable to work at the job I loved. At the point of first visiting your clinic, I really did not think that what you were doing could help me. I was wrong! Within 3 weeks I was sleeping through the night (and have been getting 6-10 hours per night for over a year now.) My many phobias of driving, flying, eating, shopping, etc. are TOTALLY gone!!! I am calm inside and out. I've been back at my job for nearly a year. My friend said she can hear the song in my voice again! I'll admit that the first 3-5 months on your program were like a roller-coaster for me. One day I felt great, the next I thought I would never be well. But here I am over a year later, having faithfully followed your customized plan for me, and I feel better than I have in many years - maybe most of my life!
Cindi Brinson

No comments:

Post a Comment