Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Have You Been To Multiple Doctors, With The Same Response..."There Is NO Cure"? Visit Dr. Thropay & Experience REAL Answers!


PAINFUL RASH 
About five years ago a rash developed on my right hand, and began to grow. I went to see my medical doctor, who gave me a medication for fungus. This did not help, so a year later when cracks had developed in my hand, I went to a second doctor. He said it was psoriasis, and gave me a prescription ointment for my hand. That also did not help. About another year later, since my hand was much worse, I tried a third doctor. He diagnosed it as psoriasis, and told me there was no cure. At that point I gave up, thinking for sure there must be no cure. By this time my hand was constantly painful, cracking, peeling, and blistering. The skin was dry and rough. Even the hair follicles were irritated. Because my job involves working mostly with my hands, this was a major problem to deal with.


A few months ago I went to Dr. Thropay for another problem, and after several treatments I decided to mention my hand to him.  He checked me with his nutritional testing and found that there were parasites in my hand.  After we got those cleared out, he found next that I also was reacting to chlorine.  I stopped swimming and drinking chlorinated water, and took the recommended supplements.

Just 2 months after the first testing, my hand has healed to where it looks almost entirely like my other hand.  There is no more peeling or blistering.  I have no pain when I am using it at work, and that is a big plus.  I look forward to being able to swim again in the future....  

Richard Portillo

No comments:

Post a Comment